What makes our front Baby Carrier System different?
Babies love and need motion. Sometimes you need to be still, perhaps standing in a line or waiting room and baby may become restless. The Extend-to-Tend® feature lets you lean baby back to settle him without removing him from the carrier. This feature also means that you can:
1. Gently introduce baby to the carrier
2. Interact and chat with your baby while in the carrier
3. Check to ensure baby has plenty of airflow.
4. Make critical eye contact to settle a restless baby.
5. Show baby off without removing her from the carrier!
For more information on the Extend-to-Tend feature click here or click the link below